Our in-store marinated salmon comes ready-to-cook in an assortment of flavours.
We make it easy to enjoy Canadian Atlantic Salmon any night of the week with our pre-marinated selection. Our marinated Atlantic Salmon filets boast beautifully marbled, orange flesh that’s ideal for grilling, pan searing, roasting or even smoking. These ready-to-cook filets are a convenient solution to dinner—just cook and serve.
Our Marinade Flavours:
Maple Chipotle Glaze
Sweet maple and tangy smoked chipotle peppers are enhanced with onion and garlic to provide a perfectly sweet and spicy balance.
Honey Dijon Glaze
A tasty mix of four mustards is enhanced by the sweetness of honey; an ideal pairing for salmon.
A combination of zesty lemon peel, green onion and garlic spiced with dill, and black pepper makes for a delicious flavour sensation.
The flavour of sautéed garlic enhanced with honey, a pinch of onion and black pepper will no doubt be a winner for the entire family.
A savoury blend of cayenne pepper, onion, garlic, cumin and coriander brings Cajun flavours to life for all of your favourite salmon dishes.
Roasted Garlic & Bell Pepper Glaze
A mix of minced and sautéed garlic, chili peppers and the sweetness red bell peppers combine to provide a sweet and savoury sensation.
Herb & Garlic
A savoury blend of basil, sage, thyme, spices and garlic infused in extra virgin olive and canola oils offers a classic flavour pairing, perfect for the grill.
Cook It Your Way
Pan fry, roast or grill, it’s up to you. Frying and grilling only take about 10 min. and roasting about 20 min. Fish is cooked when the fillet looks opaque, flakes easily and reaches an internal temperature of 70°C (158°F) at its thickest point. Here’s how to get tasty results every time, any way you cook it:
On medium, heat a generous drizzle of oil in a non-stick frypan. Place fish fillets, skin-side up, into pan to just briefly brown the fillet, but don’t cook it through. Flip over using a large spatula and tongs. Increase heat to medium-high and cook until fish reaches doneness. Want it cooked faster? Cover the pan with a lid. For crisper skin, fry without the lid.
Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F). Drizzle oil onto parchment-lined baking sheet. Place fish, skin-side down. Roast to doneness.
Clean and grease grill. Preheat BBQ to between 180°C and 200°C (350°F and 400°F). Place fish, skin-side down, onto grill. BBQ, without flipping, until fish is cooked. If you have a flat wire basket with closure, grease the basket, sandwich the fish inside. Flip basket a couple times during grilling to cook fish quickly.
5 Easy Steps to Perfect Cedar Planked Salmon
Get everything you need in one package for a salmon showstopper! A top-quality salmon fillet, flavoursome choice of marinades, plus a premium cedar plank for a delicious hit of smoke.
- Before grilling, soak the cedar plank in water at least 30 min. or overnight.
- While the plank soaks, place the salmon in a large baking dish, skin-side down. Spread the marinade over the fish. Cover and chill.
- To grill, place the plank on the BBQ directly over medium heat, between 180°C and 200°C (350°F and 400°F). When the wood begins to lightly smoke, place the marinated salmon, skin-side down, onto the plank. Close the BBQ lid.
- Cook about 10 to 12 min., checking occasionally, or until fillet turns opaque, flakes easily and, on a digital thermometer, reaches an internal temperature of 70°C (158°F) at its thickest point. The plank will char.
- Remove the planked salmon from the grill. Let it rest 5 to 10 min. The cooked fish will lift away easily from the skin for serving.