- very easy
- Prep Time
- 5 mins
- Total Time
- 20 mins
- 8 slices
- Sensations by Compliments Dry-Cured Naturally Smoked, Thick, Centre Cut Bacon
- 2 bunches
- asparagus spears, trimmed (not all spears will be used)
- 3 tbsp
- Sensations by Compliments No Limits Barbecue Sauce
- 45 mL
- Step 1
- Cut each bacon slice in half crosswise. Wrap a piece of bacon around 2 to 4 asparagus spears (depending on thickness of spears), securing with a toothpick. Make 16 wraps.
- Step 2
- Place on grill preheated to medium-low; cook about 8 min., turning once and basting with barbecue sauce, until asparagus is tender and bacon is crispy.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.